Pictured above is the Thompson Submachine Gun. One of the first hand-held submachine guns, it was popular from the 1920's through World War II. It was reissued for the Korean War and is still being manufactured today!
1. The replica is correct in size and feel.
2. The replica is constructed from aluminum, No plastic (other than the rear grip panels).
3. This replica can fire in semi-auto, three shot burst and full auto modes!
4. The front grip, rear buttstock and magazine are parts from a REAL Thompson Submachine gun!
5. The replica is constructed using a brand-new ACI Felon paintgun.
6. Comes with bottomline.
7. Comes with 14" Smart Parts All American barrel.
This package includes:
ACI owners manual
Rap4 Military Thompson Submachine Paintball Gun Reviews